Nintendo Download for the week of April 25-May 1, 2013.
April 25, 2013, 16:19:56
This week's Nintendo Download introduces the Wii U Virtual Console (speculated to be available Friday), brings a new Rayman Legends App to the Wii U, gives us the Blue Bomber's fourth NES adventure, and more! Be sure to check out your favorite digital storefront on Thursday, April 24 around noon EST for all of this week's updates!

Wii U eShop

Virtual Console

• Balloon Fight (NES) - Nintendo
  • Donkey Kong Jr. (NES) - Nintendo
  • F-Zero (Super Nintendo) - Nintendo
  • Excitebike (NES) - Nintendo
  • Ice Climber (NES) - Nintendo
  • Kirby's Adventure (NES) - Nintendo
  • Punch-Out!! featuring Mr. Dream (NES)
  • Super Mario World (Super Nintendo) - Nintendo

• Color Commando - Circle Entertainment

• Wii Shop Channel

Virtual Console

• Sengoku (Neo Geo) - D4 Enterprise

• Source.

Posted: 04/25/13, 16:19:56
    I'm not even going to download that Rayman demo. I'm just hoping my kids forget about it, because I'm not buying it until it is used/bargain bin.

on: 04/25/13, 16:23:19

The game has been pushed forward to August and as for the time between then and its original release date, they are adding more content, contrary to what most people believed at the time.

I wonder when the Wii U update will be hitting.

on: 04/25/13, 16:24:46

Supposedly today. There's maintenance tonight on the Wii U eShop.

on: 04/25/13, 16:32:19

Yeah I was more wondering around what time haha. I won't be around tonight until later

on: 04/25/13, 16:33:35
    Well, here's the schedule...Nintendo said:
    Extended Maintenance
    From Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:00 PM - Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:00 PM Pacific Time
    Affected Services: Wii U - Nintendo eShop

on: 04/25/13, 16:36:31

Ahem. Pardon me.

on: 04/25/13, 16:47:05
    So, who here is gonna download that Rayman app? I'm not because I want that game to fail miserably #stillbutthurtfromthe7monthdelay.

on: 04/25/13, 17:18:02
    Disappointing list of VC games to start out with...I guess I'll grab Super Mario World eventually. What are the prices for NES and SNES games on the eShop?

I'll get the Rayman challenge mode thing, should be fun.

on: 04/25/13, 19:32:23
    Has anyone played it yet? Is it just time trial shit?

on: 04/25/13, 19:36:14

Great. Right when I get home from work.

on: 04/25/13, 19:36:56

Downloading now. It's a bit over 800mb in size but I'll post some impressions later I guess.

on: 04/25/13, 19:40:33
    Kal-El814 said:

Ahem. Pardon me.

If that was supposed to be me, then you're pretty much spot-on. I would have gladly accepted any changes in downloadable content and would have paid full price for it if it had released on time. Long memories are a bitch.

on: 04/25/13, 20:46:58
    Well played this a bit and it's pretty fun! One mode is practically an endless run mode where you accompany via touch screen but isn't randomly generated. It gets progressively harder than the further you go, the better rank you get. I wonder if it works like SSX where depending on how well people competing perform will determine what qualifies as bronze/silver/gold/platinum (?) cups. It's very hard anyway! The other mode is similar in design but has you collecting 150 Lums as fast as you can. On top of that, there's a few other challenges I haven't been able to unlock yet. Having these challenges change on a daily/weekly basis works well for this being a downloadable app.

on: 04/25/13, 22:36:38
    Downloaded Mega Man 4 today. That's my favorite NES Mega Man game, very happy to have it on my portable!

on: 04/25/13, 23:30:37
    I'm having fun with the Rayman App. Finished all the demo levels 100% again and am beginning to learn how to play the individual challenges now. Some of these times just seem impossible.

on: 04/26/13, 09:28:48