Nintendo Download for May 24, 2012.
Editor
May 24, 2012, 16:23:03

Two VC games in a row in the eShop? Pinch me, I must be dreaming! An eShop favorite also gets an update in this week's Nintendo Download.

eShop Exclusives
Game & Watch Gallery 2
(3DS Virtual Console - Nintendo, $3.99)
Mighty Switch Force! (3DS Download - WayForward, $5.99 (Free Update if you've already purchased it))

DSiWare (also available in the eShop)
Snakenoid Deluxe
(Cinemax, 500 points/$4.99)

Nintendo Video
Madagascar 3 Trailer
(available May 26)

Source.

Posted: 05/24/12, 16:23:03

Picking up G&W Gallery 2 and also finally Ketzal's Corridors. I will also enjoy the free update to Mighty Switch Force. Anyone on the fence about MSF, now is the perfect time to jump in.

on: 05/24/12, 16:42:09
Does this mean the Wii downloads are dead?

on: 05/24/12, 18:16:52
@GameDadGrant But you know... Retro City Rampage...

it's still...

coming...

right?

on: 05/24/12, 18:31:34
Still waiting for Wario Land.

on: 05/24/12, 23:28:50
This week is weak. My inner child is sobbing.

on: 05/25/12, 00:51:59
Game & Watch Gallery 2 is an absolute masterpiece. You guys have totally got to check it out

on: 05/25/12, 01:16:44
Alright, I might consider it... @X-pert74. That solely based on your opinion.

on: 05/25/12, 01:21:34
@Davoid Do you like arcade-like score-based games? If so, then it's a must-play. A lot of the original Game & Watch games in it are pretty cool, but I especially like the modern remakes of them. I've put countless hours into my cartridge copy of the game, and have yet to 5-star everything in the game.

on: 05/25/12, 01:28:54
@X-pert74, yes I do. At 3,99$, I'm seriously considering it. Thanks!

on: 05/25/12, 01:43:36
I just started Mighty Switch Force last week! It's pretty good, but it does (did?) seem short. The graphics are absolutely beautiful, though. I wish WayForward had the budget to make an expansive 3DS game in the same vein.

@X-pert74
For people who have the GBA Game & Watch Collection (4?), do the earlier games really offer much? Because that cartridge has TONS of games.

I still can't believe that Nintendo didn't just make one enormous dual-screen collection for the DS. It's the ideal system for it!

on: 05/25/12, 04:03:13
Game and Watch Gallery 2 has these games in it:

Ball
Chef (also in 4)
Donkey Kong (also in 4)
Helmet
Parachute
Vermin

What I wonder is if you can still unlock every item in the gallery, since some of them required linking to the first game.

on: 05/25/12, 05:42:25  - Edited by
 on: 05/25/12, 05:43:18
Mop it up said:
-I would expect not, but who knows...?

on: 05/25/12, 06:16:29
X-pert74 said:
It is pretty fun. I only checked out Parachute and Donkey Kong so far and they;re both fun. The bright colourful graphics and excellent music really add to the game.

on: 05/25/12, 06:40:28